where integrity and professionalism flow together
Why should you choose Winding River Inspections LLC?
We are a local company who will work hard for you; and we take pride in our work. We produce an excellent easy to read report, and our customers feel confident, educated, and well satisfied with all aspects of their experience with us. We are eager to share our wealth of knowledge with you as you learn more about your new home and how to care for it. Winding River Inspections is the reliable and knowledgeable home inspection company you’ve been looking for!
5 stars all around tor John and Winding River Inspections! The peace of mind that comes with having a professional home inspection cannot be beat. John was prompt with scheduling, an excellent communicator, thorough and all around a great guy. Highly recommend John for your home inspection!
My name is John, your home inspector professional! I am licensed through the state of Arkansas (License# HI-2167) and certified through ICA (Inspector Certification Association). I use the ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Standards of Practice during all of my home inspections. I also adhere to their code of ethics. I strive to bring integrity and professionalism to every inspection no matter the size, condition or age of the home. It is my responsibility to bring you peace of mind regarding the safety and functionality of your home or home to be. You will know and see that each inspection is very important to me. Unbiased and factual information will bring you confidence in your home buying process. Honest work is incredibly valuable to us. We look forward to serving you!
My wife Christina and I have been married for almost ten years and we have two amazing busy little boys Everett Scott (7) and Elias James (3). Along side being a mom, Christina does a fantastic job managing our office and handling all of the administration. As a family we love to explore the outdoors, go camping, play games, ride bikes, serve in our church, and hit up a good yard sale on the weekend! When I am not inspecting homes, I absolutely love spending time with my family and playing legos with my boys. Being on the water, whether it is a river, lake, or the ocean is one of my absolute favorite places to be. You also might find me tinkering with my tools, building something for my wife, detailing our yard or knocking out my never ending honey-do list (which I actually love to do :)
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve Got Questions. I’ve Got Answers.
What should I expect from an inspection?
A professional home inspection can give you added confidence as a home buyer, ensuring you're aware of any issues before closing on your new home. You will receive a comprehensive multimedia report which will give details for every item inspected. I will personally go over the report and any questions you may have upon completion.
Click here for an additional example of the electronic report you would receive within 24hours!
What areas of my home get inspected?
- Exterior (roof system, roof penetrations, chimney, wall cladding, windows, doors, eaves, trim, decks, porches, entryways, attached garages & carports)
- Structure (foundation- exterior and interior), structural framing
- Heating/Air Conditioning (furnace systems, boiler systems, HVAC systems, ducts, vents, tanks, fuel supply systems, and main fuel shutoff)
- Plumbing (supply and waste piping, main supply shutoff, drains, traps and vent piping)
- Electrical (meter area, main disconnect, main and sub panels, GFCI breakers and receptacles, AFCI breakers, receptacles, switches, and exposed branch wiring)
- Interior (walls, floors and ceilings, trim, windows and doors)
- Appliances (dishwasher, oven, range, other miscellaneous permanently installed appliances and components. We do not test counter top microwaves, washing machines, dryers, in-window air conditioners and other temporary or non-permanent units)
What is a pre-listing consultation?
A pre-listing consultation is ideal in a situation where the seller would like to know what might come back on the inspection report that a buyer will likely request. It will give you the ability to correct issues so a sale is not prolonged due to buyers addendums.
What are the fees?
pre-listing walk & talk consultation $75
tiny home | call for pricing
0 to 2500 sq' | $350
2501 to 3000 sq' | $400
3001 to 3500 sq' | $450
for every additional 500 sq' | $50
quotes available for detached outbuildings, pools/spas, and underground sprinklers